Just 12 miles from the seaside and university town of Aberystwyth, and close to the world-famous waterfalls at Devil's Bridge, Ty Newydd is the perfect base for a short break or holiday in Mid Wales. Quiet and peaceful, Ty Newydd is in open countryside with excellent views of the Welsh hills, and is perfect for bird-watching, walking, mountain biking, golf and angling.
We offer superior accommodation for up to four people in two en-suite double bedrooms. The rooms are spacious and quiet, with ample storage space.
- The rooms have TV with freeview.
- Each en-suite facility has a walk-in shower.
- Tea and coffee making facilities are provided.
- Wireless internet access available.
- Guests have their own entrance separate from the main house.
- Both bedrooms offer excellent countryside views.
The conservatory is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast or relax with a cup of tea. We serve a full english or continental breakfast, and we can provide packed lunches if required.
Secure overnight parking is available. Sorry, pets are not allowed at Ty Newydd.
£50 - £60 per room per night (reduced rate for single occupancy).
For more information, or to book, please telephone Tracy on (01970) 890594.